MYKITA GmbH, Ritterstrasse 9, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 204566333, Email: email@example.com
Managing Directors: Moritz Krueger (Spokesman), Dennis Plattner.
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg: HRB 91586 B, VAT No./Ust.IdNr: DE813901260.
Last updated: March 2015
1. In collecting, using and processing of personal data, we are complying with the applicable data protection provisions. All personal data disclosed by you (title, name, address, email address, phone number, bank details) will exclusively be collected, processed and stored by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
2. If you use our services, your personal data, to the extent that they are required for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (master data), will be used for the performance of the contract concluded between us, such as for delivery of the products ordered by you to the address specified by you. Within the scope of the statutory provisions, we are additionally saving data to the extent permissible in order to contact you with regard to new products of our company at a later date. Any further use of your master data for purposes of advertising, market research or the appropriate tailoring of our offering shall require your explicit consent.
3. For the handling of your orders in our online shop, it is necessary to transmit your personal data to third parties (e.g., subcontractors, suppliers or carriers). The data transmitted to third parties will be used by such third parties exclusively for the performance of the obligations or tasks for which they are responsible.
4. Your personal data, which are necessary to use our offers and to issue invoices (use data) will also exclusively be used for the handling of the sales contracts concluded between us. Such use data are in particular the characteristics to identify you as a user, information on the beginning, end, and scope of the respective use and data on the telemedia used by you as a user.
5. Should you have any additional questions on the collection, storage and use of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We use "cookies" to better adapt our services to your requirements and to allow us to collect statistical data on the use of our website. Cookies are small text files generated by a website that may be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies allow us in particular to recognize the web browser. The cookies of our website do not collect personal information about you or your use. Once set, you can delete cookies at any time by accessing the appropriate menu item in your browser or by deleting the cookies on your hard disk. For details, see the Help menu of your web browser.
7. This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be aggregated to a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
9. Our website also contains programs (plugins) of social network Facebook. These are operated exclusively by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The plugins on our website are identified by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button. When visiting one of our web pages containing such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook, which, in turn, transmits the contents of the plugin to your browser and includes it in the visited website. Thereby, the information that you have visited our website is sent to Facebook. If you are logged in while on our site via your personal Facebook account, Facebook can assign the website visit to this account. By interacting with plugins, for example, by clicking on the "Like" button or by leaving a comment, the appropriate information will be transmitted directly to Facebook and stored there. If you want to prevent such data transmission, you must log out of your Facebook account before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of this data collection by Facebook, the additional processing and use of your data as well as your rights and settings referring to the protection of your privacy, please see the Facebook privacy notices at (http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php).
10. Upon request, you will receive information on the data stored on your person or on your alias. The information may also be provided to you electronically when requested. You may withdraw your consent to the use, processing and transmission of your data for marketing purposes at any time. In addition, where we use your data to the extent permitted by law, for example for mailing or similar marketing measures, you may object to such use. For information and to revoke your consent to the storage of your data, please contact: email@example.com